Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brucie Looking Forward To 'Match Of The Day'

Bruce Forstyth is relieved to be stepping back from the results show. It means he'll be home in time for Match Of The Day.

STV reports that he is happy with the new arrangement: "It's a long day. It's 12 hours and I don't know any other presenters who do a show like Strictly where it stops, and then straight after you have to do another two-hour programme. The BBC came forward with this idea and asked if it would make a difference if I didn't do the results. Well, one difference is that I'll get to finish by 9pm and be home in time for Match Of The Day!"

The same report says that Tess is excited to be working with Claudia on the results show: "I'm over the moon! I adore Claudia and have told her before that I'm her number one fan. She lives and breathes the show like I do. We're always texting each other about who's going to stay, go or win, and our favourites. I'm thrilled she's doing it, as I just love her to bits!"

I'm excited that Claudia will be a part of the main show. ITT has always felt like a seperate production with little to do it it's big sister. Having Claudia on both will bring continunity. I just hope she doesn't tire herself out. Still, I'm sure she can manage. She is less than half Bruce's age, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home