Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Ann Widdecombe For Strictly?

Ann Widdecombe is being tipped to join Strictly Come Dancing this year.

Acording to the Daily Mail she is in talks to be a part of the show. However, she told the paper: "I'm not able to talk about appearing on it at the moment."

She claims that seeing John Sergeant take part made her think about taking part: "I've always thought that cavorting around with those frightfully elegant mortals, I'd look a complete idiot. But what I've realised from John's performance is they do let you go at your own pace. If I'm allowed to go at my own pace, it's not such a horrible thought."

I think Ann would be brilliant. Even if you do not agree with her political views, she is a very entertaining lady - engaging and witty. With the right partner, I think she'd be fantastic to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home