Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Arlene Will Not Be Back

Arlene Phillips has confirmed that she will not be a part of Strictly's next arena tour.

She told the Daily Star: “I definitely won’t be going back for it – oh no! I did it last year because I’d already committed to it. I assumed I’d be back for the next series so I agreed to do the tour. But that was then.”

It will be interesting to see if the tour's producers do anything, or just go with the three men as before. It's unlikely that Alesha will be available, as she'll be wanting to do more album promotion once Strictly is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home