Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

From Walkers To Dancers?

Could Gary Lineker and wife Danielle heading for the dancefloor?

Accordning to the Daily Mail, producers are keen to sign the couple and have approached them about appearing on the show, although the article doesn't appear to be based on any facts or 'sources'.

Gary said back in January that while Danielle would be great, he wouldn't be ineterested: "I can't dance at all! I'm completely useless, so I wouldn't go on that show. I could possibly see Danielle wanting to do Strictly. I'm sure if she had a go at the dancing, she'd like it - it's nice and glam. And she looks like she moves all right to me...".

Intesting...

The couple rivalry worked well (if briefly) for Gabby & Kenny Logan. But Gabby and Kenny were well known with the public. Danielle is known as a model, but I suspect wouldn't ring as many bells as Gabby did. Still, that doesn't matter. I doubt Chris Hollins' recognition scores would have been that high this time last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home