Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Louisa And Rachel Defend Arlene

Louisa Lytton has given her support to Arlene Phillips, who was always a bit of a mentor to Louisa.

She told The Sun: "I was on the show a few years back now, but Arlene really looked after me. Her criticism was constructive, she taught me an awful lot and she cared about me on that show. It will be a great loss. It is a shame because she knows her stuff and that is what Strictly Come Dancing is about."

And Rachel Stevens also commented, telling The Sun: "I think it's really bad they have got rid of Arlene. She brought lots of experience to the show and knew what she was talking about."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home