Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Britain Hasn't Got Talent

Craig Revel Horwood was unimpressed with Britain's Got Talent star Susan Boyle's performance of Memory last week.

He told ThisIsLondon.co.uk: "It was awful. It had major pitch problems throughout. I could go on and on. And that panel of judges just sits there and says how wonderful she was. I was beside myself. I was wanting to smash the TV. I'm hoping people with talent will win, not just the freaks of nature who come out with a little bit of a warble and everyone goes, 'Wow!'".

I have to say, I'm inclined to agree with Craig (as I frequently do!). The performance of Memory was a bit ropey.

I'm pleased that a dancing act has won BGT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home