Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Camilla On Dosh And Dubai

Camilla is chatting to the press about seeminly random things these days.

Last week, she was interviewed by the Daily Telegraph's financial section. She spoke about how she handles money.

Her best buy?: "I love the large gold Buddha I bought for my living room a few years ago. It only cost me around £200 but I look at it every day and it makes me feel very calm, which is important to me."

And this week Camilla chatted to the Sunday Mirror about a recent post-Strictly getaway to Dubai.

She enjoyed her time: "I wanted total escapism after all the Strictly Come Dancing hard work and that's what I found here. One of the hotel staff obviously realised how tired my tootsies were from dancing and suggested a special treatment at the foot spa. It's carried out by trained podiatrists and I left the spa feeling as though I had a new set of feet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home