Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Duncan Didn't Do A Tom

Duncan Bannatyne recently revealed that he is talking part in Comic Relief show Let's Dance, but is seems he's doing it because he once turned down Strictly - because he was getting married (that's no barrier - just ask Tom Chambers. Did you know he got married during the last series??).

Duncan told the Daily Record: "Three years ago, I was asked to be in Strictly but couldn't because I was getting married and my wife Joanne wouldn't change it."

But he doesn't rate his chances as a dancer: "I'm tone deaf with no rhythm. I'm a potential disaster. I never get on a dancefloor. If I could have got away with quietly giving Comic Relief cash, I would have done. I honestly would prefer to be climbing Kilimanjaro than this. I think I was just having a mad moment when I said OK."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home