Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kristina's New Partner

Kristina Rhianoff has put her time with John Sergeant behind her, and has moved on to a new partner - Foxy Bingo.

Kristina has been teaching Foxy to dance for his new commerical, which promotes a new game in aid of Comic Relief.

Watch the video to see how they got on.



Kristina revealed to the Daily Record this week that she has another ideal partner in mind, though: "I have a dream partner, but I don't think he's ever going to do Strictly. It's the actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers, I like him. It doesn't matter to me whether he's any good at dancing, I can teach him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home