Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Underdog Show: Week 2

I was lucky enough to attend the recording of The Underdog Show and I had a most enjoyable evening. Of course, I was supporting Anton and Ginger all the way.

The studio is very big, but in a strange way it reminded me of the It Takes Two studio, largely because of all the perspex. We had pretty good seats near to where the contestants sit, although I don't think there are any bad seats in the room.

Anton and Ginger were up first on the programme and were great fun to watch. I especially loved the recall that didn't come off.

I think Mishal and Robson could win it. They are the only pair at the moment that could possibly attempt the heel work to music.

I think Clive's frantic manner is rubbing off on his excitable dog, and he could do with taking a calmer approach.

Huey and Casper are a joy to watch, even if things don't always go to plan.

I was really surprised that it was Kirsty and Bruno who got the least votes last night. I love the relationship between then, and I really thought the public wouldn't be able to resist the charms of cutie Bruno.

During the break between the two shows, Anton spotted me and said "Hi". Some of Kirsty's trainer's family were asking Kirsty what her number was. "105" piped up Anton. He did the same when Mishal asked what hers was. That's almost as good as him telling everyone his page number in the first Strictly book a couple of years back. Of course, I dialed "105" in the break myself.

I also took the opportunity to introduce myself to Erin, who was in the audience. Although I have met her before, I've never really chatted to her. I explained that I use the forum and that I know the crowd that had been to their show in Manchester on Friday. We chatted about dancing and Anton's classes. I promised that I would say "Hi" again at the next event that I'll be going to in Manchester in July.

All in all, I had a really good evening. And the good news is that Anton survived another week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home