Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lesson 7

Last night we did more tango.

The lessons are getting a bit more advanced now, and even Anton admitted that this wasn't really beginners stuff anymore. I loved it. The tango is so amazing. I still wish I didn't have to wait so long between classes.

We went back to the jive this week too, and added on a little more.

Now there is a core of people who come every week, we seem to be making real progress.

Sadly, I won't be there next week. I'm going to see Dolly Parton. I'm actually a bit gutted that I'll be missing a lesson.

Amongst all the craziness of the WDS show (which is at the end of April - so if you're one of my friends, please buy tickets), it's nice to learn something in a slightly less pressured atmosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home