Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Craig: "I Can't Bear That Jason Gardiner"

Craig Revel Horwood says that he is not that nasty, and he's not a fan of Dancing On Ice judge Jason.

According to the Sunday Mercury (reposted on Encyclopedia.com), Craig feels Jason is cruel for the sake of it.

"I quite like the show, but I can't bear that Jason Gardiner. He makes stuff up just to be evil. That sucks! He gets far too personal with people. I am only cruel about what people need to do to improve. I would never tell someone they look like a man in drag. That's just nasty for the sake of being nasty."

Is it just me? I can't actually hear Craig saying the words "That sucks!" in my head...

The article goes on to talk about Craig's upcoming appearance on MasterChef.

"I love cooking at home but it's very different doing it in front of millions of viewers. I do a good lasagne but I believe that won't impress the judges."

And he doesn't seem too worried about what the judges might say.

"I will take the comments on board and use them to improve. I will do what I'm told!"

Thanks to Lottiechaz of the DS SCD Forum for the tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home