Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lesson 6

Anton was back this week. The class was a little thinner than it has been, but that meant there was more room.

I was joined by Anton & Erin Forum lovlies Nicola and Andrea this week, which was brilliant. I love having people visit the class.

We got through a lot this week. We did a proper quickstep for the first time, which was challenging, but fun. Then we went back to the tango, and added more. I really love the tango. And finally we went over the jive again. Jive is so much fun. I love it.

I'm loving the classes at the moment. They are challenging, engaging and fun. I wish I could go twice a week.

I do hope we get a ballroom teacher at WDS. It would be amazing. Although schlepping between High Wycombe and Catford more than once a week could prove to be a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home