Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Darren Gough: "I Was More Nervous Dancing Than I've Ever Been Playing Cricket"

Darren Gough has been interviewed by the Yorkshire Evening Post, talking about how he loved dancing, and getting kids dancing as part of the Little Penguins campaign.

Darren gives an insight into how he felt about last year's Strictly final.

"I never wanted to win; I always said I wanted Zoe Ball to win. Once she went out and there was just me and Colin, I thought 'right, I'm going to win this now' and put in my best performance on the A Night To Remember dance. Colin and Erin danced with the puppets and luckily for me it didn't go down very well!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home