Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Strictly High Definition

Yes, I'm back! My thoughts on last week's programme will follow tomorrow, but I just had to post this bit of exciting news.

Strictly Come Dancing is joining the BBC's High Definition trial from tomorrow, which means, for those with HD equipment, the finest, sharpest picture quality available.

To be able to watch HD broadcasts, you need an HD TV set, plus a subscription to either Sky HD or Telewest's TV Drive.

I have seen HD demos, and it's pretty amazing. I can only begin to imagine how fabulous our favourite show would be in HD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home