Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Interview With Len

Len Goodman was interviewed on the Capital Gold Drivetime show this evening (it sounds like I missed a chat with Anton yesterday). They had a short chat about DWTS, Strictly and his new DVD.

When asked why he is Head Judge, Len replied "They picked me because I'm the oldest and I sit in the middle".

Len was asked who the best competitor of all the series was. Unsurprisingly, he said Jill Halfpenny. But he also praised last year's finalists, Darren Gough, Colin Jackson and Zoe Ball. There were no comments about this year's crop.

The other highlight was a chat about the other judges. He said they get on well, but Craig gets his goat sometimes. "I know he's a nasty piece of work. Luckily I have Arlene as a buffer!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home