Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Love Island

I can see myself getting totally hooked on Love Island.

I tuned in last night, mainly drawn by Strictly's own Brendan Cole. And, as I am not watching Big Brother this time around, I need something to fill the reality void in my life. I won't be voting, though, as I don't think there is any money going to charity. Disgusting. But then they have to pay Brendan's reported £40K somehow.

It was interesting that ITV showed a clip of Sophie Anderton talking to Lady Victoria about Brendan. She said that she thought he was a nice guy, and was impressed he never sold his story about Kaplinsky. Kaplinsky has always protested that nothing happened. So maybe there was no story to sell. Maybe it was only a dancefloor romance. Only she and Brendan know the answer to that one. And I can't say that I really care that much.

Of course, I've also been dabbling in Only Fools On Horses, with Diarmuid proving to be a slightly better rider than dancer.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger Loulabelle44 said…

    He is very sweet. And everything is such an emotional roller coaster for him. He does seem to be better at the riding, though. He's not crying quite so much.

    He has a flair for gardening which seems to be unmatched in any other field.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home