Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, August 31, 2009

James: "Zoe Is Lovely"

James Jordan says he doesn't mind that other men fancy his wife, because he gets to take her home.

Although he admitted to Sunday Mercury that it was a bit more difficult when they first joined the Strictly team: “The first year we did Strictly, I found it very difficult that Ola was spending so much time with another man when I wasn’t there. But a relationship is based on trust and I don’t get jealous any more.”

He says of new celebrity partner Zoe Lucker: “Zoe is lovely and beautiful with a nice body and personality, but she’s not really my type.”

James and Ola have a healthy rivalry when it comes to Strictly. Ola says: “I want him to see me lifting the trophy! I am looking forward to putting the glitterball on my bedside cabinet, so James has to look at it every night before he goes to bed.”

James quips: “I tell her she’d still be in Poland queueing for bread if it wasn’t for me!”

It's a great interview, worth a read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home