Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Frankie Joins Strictly Tour

Frankie Bridge has been announced as the first celebrity to join the Strictly Come Dancing Live tour.

Frankie had to pull out of the 2015 tour because of her pregnancy, and the severe morning sickness she suffered. She said: “I was so disappointed not to be able to perform in this year’s Strictly Tour, as I’d been so looking forward to continuing my Strictly journey. But following the birth of my son in August, I’m thrilled to have been asked to join the 2016 tour. It will be great to get my dancing shoes back on and be part of the Strictly family again. Roll on January!”

It's likely that she will be reunited with partner Kevin Clifton, as Kellie Bright is unlikely to feature in the tour because of her EastEnders role.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home