Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lesson 23

For the first time ever, I attended the Wednesday class. I had a great time.

The lesson seemed pacier than Mondays have ever been. We covered so much, and I finally felt a little bit more challenged. We did a long rumba amalgamation to begin with, as Anton couldn't decide which ballroom dance to do. The routine was great. I got lost a few times, but I thought I coped quite well as we did steps I've never done before.

Then we moved on to tango. Again, some of it was new to me, but it was great.

Unfortunately, after thinking I was going to spend the summer doing two classes a week, it turns out the classes are cancelled for the next two weeks. No dancing of any kind for two weeks? What am I going to do??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home