Strictly Come Blogging

Louise. Lou. Loulabelle. Loulabelle44. Louby. loulabelle44@outlook.com.
Proudly blogging about Strictly Come Dancing ALL YEAR ROUND since 2006. Always spoiler-free.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Gaby Said No

Gaby Roslin is the latest celebrity to join a group so big it's going to need a permit - the 'I turned down strictly' club.

Gaby is quoted in the California Chronicle: "They ask me every year to do Strictly Come Dancing and my response is 'absolutely no way'. The thought makes my hands go sweaty."

I'm quite surprised by this, as she spent a fair time playing Mamma Morton in the West End production of Chicago. Admitedly, Mamma is a singing part - no dancing required - but I would have thought she'd have the performance bug. I guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home